finally moving forward

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

finally moving forward

Postby Wolf Goddess » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Ever since I became president of my HOA I have had battles with the property manager who has been running everything his way. Friday we had a private meeting and he tried to intimidate me by yelling and waving his arms. He was unsuccessful. He really doesn't know me. He will find out. Saturday, I gave a presentation on the modern myths we live by. It went wonderfully. I had eaten some bad fish and was really feeling it. But it blew over just in time for the presentation. Sunday, I went to a support group. We talk about our week and what demons (metaphorical) we are fighting. I have been looking for support groups, art groups and anything that will get me out of the house and out of my funk. I found two places. :D Both have many groups and workshops. Both have counselors. Both even have art galleries. If I play my cards right I can become involved in and lead some of the art groups. Deep Sigh. It feels good to move forward. WG
You will never plow a field by turning it over in your mind.
Visit Zebracorn Art Journeys at www.zebracorn.com
Wolf Goddess
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Success Stories