My "What do you want to remember?" video hit 75!

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

My "What do you want to remember?" video hit 75!

Postby katchal » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Hooray! My new video hit 75 views today - and only 3 of them were my mom! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8nxTFmcpw I can't believe people are really watching it - some have responded to tell me they liked it and some have even forwarded it to their friends. A few said they didn't get it. The piece is important to me because it outlines very clearly why I've turned my life upside down to follow a crazy entrepreneurial dream, but I never truly thought anyone else would respond to it or understand what I was trying to say. I felt compelled to make it to capture the ideas that were driving my mission anyway. I know it's silly to be so happy over such a small number of views when other people get millions of views for their videos. But since deep down I thought only my mom, my brother and my husband would actually watch it, 75 feels pretty amazing.
katchal
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: My "What do you want to remember?" video hit 75!

Postby Punxsy » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:08 am

Katchal your video is wonderful ! Thought provoking and brings tears to the eyes. I loved it. Thank you.
Punxsy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Re: My "What do you want to remember?" video hit 75!

Postby sallypz » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Love it. And have seen it before, so I guess I count as one of the First 75??? I've always wanted to be in the top percentage of something. I hope soon it will be seen by 75 million. Congrats & much luck and success. sallypz (MoxieMe)
sallypz
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Success Stories