Author Signing for WriteSpeak Participant

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Author Signing for WriteSpeak Participant

Postby Beth L » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:09 pm

By becoming a devotee of Barbara Sher and following her excellent advice during her fabulous WriteSpeak program, I am pleased to announce my 3rd Author Signing for the book I completed this spring! Here are the details, just in case you know anyone in the Kankakee, IL, area. Author Signing Saturday, Oct. 24, 1-3 PM CDT at Love Christian Center Bookstore 249 S Schuyler Ave. Kankakee, IL 60901 My book is Granny's Guide to Fun & Fabulous Family Storiesand shows everyone how to capture THEIR OWN family stories (or to interview their elders and involve kids as young as 8) and to have FUN doing it. For more information about the book and suggestions on how to get started with your own stories, please see my website and blog below.
Beth LaMie Personal Historian, Author and Speaker Author of Granny's Guide to Fun & Fabulous Family Stories website: www.bethlamie.com Blog: http://onestoryatatime.blogspot.com/ Twitter: www.twitter.com/bethlamie
Beth L
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Return to Success Stories