Unique Job Search Success Stories Wanted

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

14 questions

Postby Lynx » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:44 am

Hi,

Found this on Inc's site. It will really help us prepare for that all important interview gauntlet ...

http://www.inc.com/young-entrepreneur-c ... rview.html

Lynx
"Vision is not enough. It must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps; we must step up the stairs." Vaclav Havel
Lynx
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: Unique Job Search Success Stories Wanted

Postby Davidharris » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:04 am

"I was very passive in the recruiting process... I'd apply to one job and then I'd wait awhile before applying to another. I didn't have a lot of jobs or interviews waiting to back me up. “I would just sit in some meetings and think about how little everything mattered.” i wasn't miserable at work, but he craved more purpose. After learning some important lessons about analysis paralysis, overconfidence and the power of community, he's now leading a business where everything he does has a positive impact on the world. This is his story. And now he is working at leading and promising web development company in the USA.
Davidharris
New User
New User

Previous

Return to Success Stories