October 2016 Daily Stepping

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: BarbaraSher, Tituba

Postby Lynx » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:43 pm

Hi folks,

Oh, Elaine. Mercury is in retrograde. Hope you can maybe leave the windows a bit cracked from time to time to allow more airing out.

Mr Victor Borges has an adult version but that one from the Electric Company was the first one I landed on.

There's a kick-off party for NaNoWriMo tomorrow from 10:30 to about 1 am. I can possibly make it if I can nap for 3 hours before hand. Writers ... Raise your Pens! At the stroke of midnight we will all start writing.

Got my replacement bag on Saturday and will giveaway the older bag Monday if all arrangements work. Interested to see how new one plays in the rains.

Now to deal with the wrecked book which I finished reading tonight ... Mercury is retrograde everywhere.

Lynx
"Vision is not enough. It must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps; we must step up the stairs." Vaclav Havel
Lynx
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: October 2016 Daily Stepping

Postby Elaine Glimme » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:18 am

Elaine is in retrograde also. one step forward three steps back. I have a little more energy, however. Looking forward to Nano. Must admit that my writing has been sloggy. Stay dry, Lynx.

I thought that was the adult version of the Victor Borge bit, but come to think of it, he was sitting at the piano when I saw it the first time.

Happy Halloween. Happy steppin to everyone.
Elaine Glimme - author - "Temporary Address" and "The Molly Chronicles"
Elaine Glimme
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Re: October 2016 Daily Stepping

Postby Lyndon » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:54 pm

Sick time last week -- a couple days off work and a lot of days slumping. Halloween has not been much of a treat month.

Prudently RSVPing "No" to a dear but intermittently and unpredictably part-time hypochondriac friend's birthday next week. That, plus gradually getting better suddenly makes next weekend look wide open.

Tip-toeing carefully away from October, not making any sudden movements.
Lyndon
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

re tiptoeing out of Oct

Postby Lynx » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:19 pm

Hi folk,

Fact checked my partner's idea we have Mercury in Retrograde ... not so! Does start Dec 1 and continues the entire month.

I guess our various poor luck stories are the gremlins working in fine form.

Lynx
"Vision is not enough. It must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps; we must step up the stairs." Vaclav Havel
Lynx
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Previous

Return to Success Stories