Making videos

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Making videos

Postby tapit » Tue Dec 07, 1999 8:18 pm

Barbara's books changed my life! I was at the absolute bottom when a friend introduced me to "I Could Do Anything..." Up to then I was a ward clerk in an Emergency Room doing some writing and getting restless. After doing the exercises and tapping into my basic passion- filmmaking, I began making videos and within 2 years had gotten a grant for my own production work, had a series broadcast on Public Access TV, picked up several contracts with the local Arts Council and shot and sold some news footage to a local affiliate of NBC! Everyone I know, including myself, was stunned. And now I have moved from a medium-sized city in the SW to pursue my dreams in Boston where every day is magic (so far)! I'm only average, and I firmly believe that you CAN live your dreams!
tapit
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby mgre » Wed Dec 08, 1999 4:18 am

Thanks for sharing, Tapit, I find your story inspiring. I especially like the part about you being stunned at what you've accomplished.
mgre
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Return to Success Stories