healing journey

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

healing journey

Postby ilonaG » Wed Jun 07, 2000 9:23 pm

i at one time was searching for what the heck to do and read Wishcraft.It sure helps tune us into where,what,and who we are. I followed the steps,but it wasnt until years later that i noticed i was automatically living that book.I became a psychic healer really by folowing my heart and what i was good at I still enjoy all the fruits of my endevours to this day.I also love watching people light up.And that's my business... ------------------ ilonaG
ilonaG
New User
New User

Postby Onepower » Sun Jun 11, 2000 3:35 am

Hello there: I am curious fellow Canadian, as to the how/are you making a fair "living" with your healing abilities? I ask because you can tap into my story under the Wishes section where my thread is. I have asked for assistance. I would appreciate your info.
Onepower
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Onepower » Sun Jun 11, 2000 3:37 am

[This message has been edited by Onepower (edited June 11, 2000).]
Onepower
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Onepower » Sun Jun 11, 2000 3:12 pm

Thank you ilona G for your input!! The line "need a credit card" is what I am after. The How/Where do I go for info??? ARE you able to assist me here??? Thanking you in advance: ------------------ TTFN
Onepower
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Return to Success Stories