Woman's Day

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Postby Bonny Lass » Wed Jul 12, 2000 10:40 am

You can email me the magazine? Image That would be so fantastic! Thanks JC Image ------------------ luvvies Bonny Lass
Bonny Lass
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby JC » Wed Jul 12, 2000 11:29 am

Sorry. I was going to \'regular\' mail you the magazine. I had e-mailed you to see if you would send me your mailing address. If that would work and you don\'t want everyone to know where you live, you can send your \'regular\' mailing address to me: Judy_Chang@compuserve.com Image
JC
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Bonny Lass » Thu Jul 13, 2000 2:08 am

Ha ha! Forgot there was that quaint old institution known as snail mail. Image JC, if you can MAIL the magazine to me, I'd be eternally grateful. I've emailed my address to you. ------------------ luvvies Bonny Lass
Bonny Lass
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Laurie » Thu Jul 13, 2000 10:55 am

Hi Deb - I just went out and got the magazine too!! It's great - congratulations!!!!! Will read it carefully tonight. Image Way to go!!!
Laurie
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby JC » Thu Jul 13, 2000 1:10 pm

OK Bonny Lass, as soon as I get home and 'fetch' your address from my home e-mail, I'll send the magazine off via our efficient postal service. Image
JC
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Sharon » Sun Jul 16, 2000 5:36 am

Debra and Barbara Ling, congratulations!!! I enjoyed reading about you in Woman's Day magazine!
Sharon
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Mon Jul 17, 2000 8:09 am

You both look fantastic. And if you're wondering why we're all there, it's because they called me to interview me and I told them to come look for fantastic people right here! They wanted lots more of you but had to limit themselves. But magazines are always calling me for names of people who have done various things and if publicity will do you some good, let me know. I 'll send them your way.
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby DebraG » Mon Jul 17, 2000 10:15 am

Barbara, thanks so much for referring them to your boards! Afterall, that's where stories abound. Image I have to give credit to the photographer. Though several of the people on my daily train ride home thought that someone had done my hair and makeup. Image Weren't they surprised when they found out that I'd gone to work that day (just like any other day), came home to let the dog out and went to the shoot 'as is' and never did anything but put on fresh lipstick. [g] It was a great experience, and I believe, that somehow, this little thing is going to be instrumental somehow in a big change in my life. Debra
DebraG
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby dharma blue » Wed Jul 19, 2000 9:37 pm

Debra - WAY TO GO! I finally got my hands on a copy of WD - how fabulous is that? (I mean you getting in it, not me getting ahold of it.) Don't give the photographer too much credit - sounds like you get most of it. Have you considering being a makeup artist in place of needlework? Image The photo looked great! That's so fantastic - congrats again. lol, dharma
dharma blue
New Poster
New Poster

Previous

Return to Success Stories