Starter's Success

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Starter's Success

Postby Maureenmac » Thu Jul 20, 2000 11:57 pm

Hello to all, thanks to PeterH, Cassie, DebraG,Tammie RAye, Galia for replies to my question in Wishes and Obstacles - I appreciate all your comments and I am now working on the things I need to research, and do to get my dream going. Now I want to share my beginner's success story, which i have only just recognised as such! Since discovering, through wonderful serendipity, Barbara's book IT's Only Too Late.... my life has opened up in many ways, despite the fact that I have been battling through a very sad and painful marriage breakdown, . Barbara's unique, positive and practical perspective has made me wake up and value the friendships I have, put more work into them, and no more take for granted the wonderful things already in my llife, I have renewed enthusiasm for my work, and lots of ideas for making my other dreams start to happen......and all of this has not seemed difficult!! Maureenmac, Brisbane, Australia ------------------
Maureenmac
New User
New User

Postby Jacque » Thu Jul 27, 2000 10:48 am

Isn't it a rip, discovering what you already have? It's like getting a new gift all over again, somehow....
Jacque
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby JC » Mon Jul 31, 2000 8:54 am

Well done. Every little step that moves us towards our dreams is a success in itself. Good for you for making the change from 'hopeless' to hopeful and enthusiastic. Especially to recognize your own efforts and talents that will sure come in handy in the days to come. Love to hear about how your, was it making cakes from home?, project is coming along. Image
JC
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Return to Success Stories