Yes I DID IT!!

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Yes I DID IT!!

Postby Onepower » Mon Jul 10, 2000 7:19 pm

The article I submitted to a local magazine has been published.The complete article-no editing out was done. I also put in a business display ad; this was placed nicely, the colour looked great and there were no errors. I placed myself under a new heading in the "yellow" pages. I have had 4 calls so far from this article and the advertisements. Thank you all for you words and advice-the encouragement was great--Just the extra assistance I needed! Image Image
Onepower
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Transitionalgirl » Mon Jul 10, 2000 7:47 pm

That's wonderful, but no surprise to me. I had the honor of being a phone 'client' of this amazing woman not too long ago. She is very talented, and very wise, and I'm really pleased you've already had some calls from your ad. I'd recommend Gayle's service to anyone trying to get in touch with what really matters in their lives. Way to go Gayle! Image ------------------ Julia
Transitionalgirl
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Bonny Lass » Tue Jul 11, 2000 1:41 am

Fantastic news Gayle! You're on your way! Image ------------------ luvvies Bonny Lass
Bonny Lass
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby DebraG » Tue Jul 11, 2000 6:29 am

YAHOOO! Congratulations, Gayle! Send me some info, please. Image Debra
DebraG
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Galia » Tue Jul 11, 2000 3:25 pm

OmiGawd! So you're a Gayle too!! Must be the "y". Congratulations, Onepower - Galia (who is really a Gayle)
Galia
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby BarbaraSher » Tue Jul 11, 2000 6:22 pm

Good for you Gayle!!!
BarbaraSher
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby JC » Wed Jul 12, 2000 7:27 am

Congratulations! Bravo (or is it brava?) Do tell what is the name of the magazine - perhaps I can find it here through the NYPL (I love those lions in front of the Library Image)
JC
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Onepower » Wed Jul 12, 2000 7:35 pm

This is so amazing to have your replies! Image Transitionalgirl it was your awesome editing that assisted in making the article professional. Great hugs to you and your generosity!! Bonnie Lass Thank you girl! DebraG Yes!! I will as soon as I know how to get my brochure on e-mail. I have developed it under microsoft Publisher and I'm sure my son-who is a wonder on this machine-will help me. When he stops playing with his water balloons! after all it is summer. Galia -What can I say -A huge hug to you too for being there for me at such incredible times of the day and night, (it's a zone thing!) And yes what an excellent name you have!! Barbara--Wow! Thank you for your T.V. appearance on PBS Seattle that got me in touch with all this! and for you providing us with this great tool-a wonderful way to help others Succeed. I sincerely Bless You. JC The Magazine is called "ISSUES" It is only published in B.C. Canada. A great big THANK YOU to all who supported me here. Image Anyone interested --I can forward my article via e-mail--Just let me know your names and if you have your e-mail provided under your information on this site I will forward it to you.
Onepower
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby HEIDI » Fri Jul 14, 2000 11:37 pm

well done on your current success! Image i would really like to know more about your article. would you mail it to me please? has it been a long time coming? i wish you well for the next chapter, as it were Image keep the kite flying! so long 4 now Heidi ------------------ ham
HEIDI
New Poster
New Poster

Postby Violin » Sat Jul 15, 2000 7:37 pm

Congratulations! I'd love to see it.
Violin
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Onepower » Sat Jul 15, 2000 8:50 pm

Thank you Heidi and Violin for your requests! I am enjoying this!! I have sent the article and a business brochure to those who asked. I am not sure how compatable these are on others computers. I would appreciate your feed back if you received them completely, missing sections, font illegible you get the drift. Thank you sssSO much Image Image ------------------ TTFN (Tah Tah For Now)
Onepower
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Confused empty nester » Thu Aug 03, 2000 2:56 am

Hi I'm late to the place but so very happy for your success. I have found such wonderful people here and you are all fascinating to me. I would love to see your article and I like even more that you're from BC Canada, I am too! Please send with whatever haste you are able. Thanks again Ms MC
Confused empty nester
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Success Stories