I'm on my way!

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

I'm on my way!

Postby Affirmation » Fri Jun 09, 2000 4:30 pm

I caught Barbara Sher for the first time last night on PBS and it was a tremendous affirmation for me that I really am doing it right....hopefully! Divorced with one child (in university) and looking for a financial and rewarding direction I turned to need and what I love. I'm almost finished my year at Computer College, joining Toastmasters and will then work full time while getting my degree in Public Relations at the academic College. I'm researching the upscale consulting firm I will begin, am ecstatic with each step and was thrilled to watch Barbara on PBS affirming my beliefs and initiatives. It was like a great pat on the back from someone who has really been there, done that! Felt like someone was saying to me "Yes! You are doing it right!" Good luck to everyone out there, this is a great forum!!
Affirmation
New User
New User

Postby Confused empty nester » Sat Aug 05, 2000 3:19 am

Hello I have just been gaining inspiration from this bb and found your post. I found Barbara on PBS in June too, and then anguished over how I would ever get to her bbs. Came the end of June and my DAD bought me this computer so I could 'do something' with myself. Well the first two things I did were to get internet service(which I still don't understand) and find this site. I hope that you have found as much support here as I have. Keep with it, you never know how far you can go until you are on the road, and it seems like you are. Ms MC
Confused empty nester
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Confused empty nester » Sat Aug 05, 2000 6:48 pm

Hi again, Confused empty nester here and just wondering what part of Canada you're from? If you don't mind my asking, of course I'm from Burnaby, BC Bye for now Ms MC
Confused empty nester
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Success Stories