I posted my dreams at last!

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

I posted my dreams at last!

Postby GiniDee » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:30 am

That's a HUGE success right there for me. I have posted the book idea in Wishes and Obstacles. And I posted two topics (finding good people and the hermit crab website) under Deep and Shallow Discussions. In my entire life, I never felt safe enough to put something under public scrutiny BEFORE I had done it. I'm much more comfortable with the 'fait accompli' school of living your dreams. That's the one where you 'just do it' and let the world go to Image if they don't like it. Except for that part of the world which is paying you, of course Image My stomach is off in the State of Chaos (which is somewhere near Ohio, I'm told), my hands are shaking so bad I can't hold my coffee cup ( now that's nerves!), and I suspect I might be getting a migraine... but I DID it! I put it out there in public! Hope you'll all see it and help me out. Image Must go find a cookie somewhere - I really deserve it RIGHT NOW Image
GiniDee
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Jezicka » Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:41 am

HIP HIP HOORAY for GINI!!! Image You know we love you, girl! I don't even have to say YOU GO-- you're off and running!!! Image Image Image Image
Jezicka
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby cc » Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:08 am

Once again you're being a fabulous example for the rest of us. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
cc
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby MermaidMom » Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:38 am

That's wonderful Gini! Thanks for giving us the pleasure of hearing about your dreams.
MermaidMom
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby coachcynthia » Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:34 pm

GiniDee - Congratulations! How great to step into the light with your dream. You go! You call me up if you need any support with your book; I'm behind you all the way. Think of all the lucky readers who are out there waiting! Congratulations on this big step - now go write! Cynthia
coachcynthia
New Poster
New Poster

Postby soni » Mon Apr 19, 2004 1:46 pm

Don't be nervous, gini - it's just us hootchie mammas!
soni
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby marvelous mary » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:05 pm

gini dee - way to go!!! may all the kindness and support you've given here be repaid to you ten fold!
marvelous mary
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby das813 » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:45 pm

Us hermit crabs with talents we don't know how to market salute you! Good luck with your dream! Glad I checked on the board today, great news and great topics!
das813
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby LittleTigger » Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:11 pm

Thank you for sharing your dreams with us. We will all be looking forward to your guaranteed sensational success! ------------------ LittleTigger
LittleTigger
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby GiniDee » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:56 am

Thank you so much, all of you real and virtual buddies! I have to go out of state for a few days to help a friend in need. Image May not have access to a computer from Wednesday to late Friday. I would appreciate it if you pop in and bump my threads while I'm gone, so they won't just disappear. Add questions, ideas, even a cheer or a raspberry. Image Every little bit helps! Thanks in advance - GiniDee Image
GiniDee
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby docsue » Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:35 am

OK, Gini - Now that you are in motion, nothing must stop this!! Here's a public offer so I can't back out of it - If there's a cookie emergency in this process, I'm your woman! If desparation sets in, will even ignore bias against white chocolate and bake 'em myself! And come into Manhattan to deliver. Susan
docsue
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Deborah8 » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:57 am

Way to go, Ginidee! Best, Deborah
Deborah8
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby karith » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:51 am

Hooray, GiniDee! If white chocolate macadamia cookies work this well for you I think I need to eat more of them! Inspiration Cookies. Action Cookies. Bravery Cookies. And of course, Sucess Cookies! Forge on with all our love and enthusiasm beside you Image
karith
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby JazzMuse » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:43 am

Go GiniDee!!! Image Great to see you going for it Image What a terrific and totally needed idea! Wish you all the best... JazzMuse PS It actually took me 3 years on these boards and I just posted my major dream too :P Image It takes guts!!!
JazzMuse
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby JazzMuse » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:43 am

Go GiniDee!!! Image Great to see you going for it Image What a terrific and totally needed idea! Wish you all the best... JazzMuse PS It actually took me 3 years on these boards and I just posted my major dream too :P Image It takes guts!!!
JazzMuse
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to Success Stories