I posted my dreams at last!

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Postby Colliefeathers » Sun May 02, 2004 9:55 am

Question. If we get stuck on a sucess already posted do we stay on the success board under the same thread or move it to obsticles and create a new thread? I'm quite sure this stickedness will pass and I'll be back on success soon. I just have to make one phone call to the school and can't seem to do it. Suddenly too many distractions (one emergency with the dog) and I forget to call. Image
Colliefeathers
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby GiniDee » Mon May 03, 2004 12:06 am

Your choice about where and whether to re-post, Collie! I'd put it both places for extra support, but that's just me Image YES, I do love the cookie ideas. They'd all have to be fortune cookies with uplifting mesages in them - maybe even shaped like bottles Image ... but made with a white chocolate macademia nut formula, not fortune cookie cardboard dough. I will prevail. I have awakened a stranger in my own life, and must get re-grounded ASAP. Debating whether drugs or cookies are the answer. Many hugs and thanks to all of you. I wore the purple fuzzy slippers from the very beginning, even as a baby hermit crab. They just got bigger and fuzzier as I got older - as did I! Image
GiniDee
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Colliefeathers » Tue May 04, 2004 9:12 am

Why not! Hermit crabs move to bigger shells as they grow. Image
Colliefeathers
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby MinniePauz » Tue May 04, 2004 11:55 am

"Debating whether drugs or cookies are the answer." Take the drugs to help with the chemical imbalance and the cookies for the emotional imbalance you may be feeling! Then find all the affirmations that have ever worked for you and just keep repeating them over and over and over to block any negative thoughts that may be lurking in your subconcious! Sorry, but that's all I have to give other than a possible understanding of what you may be going through.... hang tough, Kiddo! ------------------ Dee Rebel with the Pause www.minniepauz.com
MinniePauz
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby serialdreamer » Wed May 05, 2004 4:33 pm

Just a bump for you Ginidee, I saw on other threads you had said you were not feeling like yourself these days.... Sending you inspiration, clarity and healing energy. I hope the recent chaos in your life settles down and your "self" returns to you where it belongs. Cheers, serial. ------------------ "Snowmen fall from heaven unassembled..."
serialdreamer
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby sapgreen » Wed May 05, 2004 7:38 pm

GiniDee, I totally support your project. There is such a dire need among the disabled who out of necessity are housebound or confined to institutions caring for them. There are so many people out there desperately seeking this kind of info. Keep on plugging away. It is worth the wait. Make it great and timely. Take a year or two to make it fabulous. It could be heralded next to the classics of the genre of self help books/home business or whatever. I have a few links for you, but I have to get to them later. I am really tired and must get up early. But I will think of your project over the next week or so. Check back later. Image
sapgreen
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby GiniDee » Thu May 06, 2004 7:47 pm

Thanks one and all! Your encouragement and ideas are more important than ever to me. I have at least been doing some writing. Not on the subject at hand... But at this point any writing at all is a good start. Thanks to all of you Image
GiniDee
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby das813 » Fri May 07, 2004 8:54 pm

Hey Girl! How are those dreams coming along? I haven't really been computing much lately just wanted to drop in and let you know I was thinking of you. I've been out and about all week cos it was my son's birthday yesterday, so looking forward to a couple of days of Hermit Crabbing, so I'm a little less crabby. I noticed you were in a little bit of a funk hope those blues have blown away because us Hermit Crabs need you!
das813
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby GiniDee » Fri May 07, 2004 8:54 pm

You all are the best! Thank you so much! Love you to bits, and will keep on keeping on. I signed up for the free creativity coaching with Eric Maizel's people in late summer, and hope I get picked. Because if I'm already working on the book etc. right then, I have plenty of other projects in the fire I could use creative coaching about - areas of which I know NOTHING! Not a darn thing! Not an inkling, a clue, etc. Not even a glimmer of an insight Image Should be tons of fun for my herds of resistance monsters, inner critics, and personal demons.... unless I go on the drugs, which does tend to shut them all up Image Many hugs and much healing energy to all of you Image
GiniDee
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby das813 » Sun May 09, 2004 4:20 pm

Hugs and healing energy to you too! Have a great week!
das813
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Success Stories