Got "Teamworks," what other resources are good?

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Got "Teamworks," what other resources are good?

Postby Gist » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:09 pm

I was just given a copy of Teamworks. I already have a copy of What Color Is Your Parachute. What other resources are good for an informal success team? I have several books with good exercises for individuals, but not much for a team to work on together. (Other than business oriented project management and business strategy type books. But they aren't really about what the heart wants.) Maybe what I already have is enough for a strong start?
Gist
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby expatana » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:22 pm

Have you considered using Wayne Dyer in addition to the others? Barbara's philosophy is really complementary to many other good teachers. I haven't tried his methods yet (and some seem to be overly based on religious tenets), but it's worth a look-see. I love reading him. Oh, and Shakti Gawain's Creative Visualization for those who want to try that sort of thing in addition to the practical steps. I've done some visualizing. Hasn't worked yet, but I didn't do much, and I was under the gun at the time so the relaxation part didn't kick in :-) Ana
expatana
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Tituba » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:26 pm

Maybe what I already have is enough for a strong start?
Yes, start. Nothing like actually doing the thing instead of reading about it to teach you and guide you to the next step. You then can add to your reference library as needed.
Tituba
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Gist » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:33 am

Thanks for the advice. I asked before the meeting. Sierra brought along some books that she enjoys reading. We spent a lot of time talking about what we're learning from helpful books. We might wind up with a book club as much as a Success Team. 8)
Gist
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Dee46551 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:43 pm

Look in your local library for ZEN and the art of making a living, also Heart at Work, and check this out ...... How to be in business without compromising your inner heart http://www.barbarasher.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=16850 :)
Dee46551
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Informal Success Teams