November 2016 Daily Stepping

Success means taking real steps in the direction of your dream. Talk about them here. You deserve to be commended, hailed, supported, admired, copied and shamelessly promoted.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Re: November 2016 Daily Stepping

Postby inspiresuccess » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:57 pm

Elaine Glimme wrote:Thanks, Lynx. I also meant how do you get a password so that you can post.

Okay. I went to general discussion, new posters post here first. It said all you need to do is post on any thread. Once you've posted on any thread you can start your own thread. That's what it said.

Here's what Regina said when I asked...
"I registered, posted a quick intro in the general forum (where it says "post here first"), then just started posting. Should I have been posting something else before I came in here to post"?
She doesn't say where she "registered"...
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby reginamirus » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:23 pm

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I registered here on the board, and it had me set up a username/password when I registered. Then when I hit submit, it forwarded me a confirmation email I had to click through to confirm my registration. After I did that, it let me log right in with the username/password combo that I'd set up on my registration. Hope that made a little more sense. :)
reginamirus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby inspiresuccess » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:41 pm

reginamirus wrote:Sorry, I wasn't clear. I registered here on the board, and it had me set up a username/password when I registered. Then when I hit submit, it forwarded me a confirmation email I had to click through to confirm my registration. After I did that, it let me log right in with the username/password combo that I'd set up on my registration. Hope that made a little more sense. :)

Not yet! WHERE DO YOU GO... to register? Is there a place that says, "Register here"? If so, where is it on the boards?
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

click to register ...

Postby Lynx » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:48 pm

Hi Guests (to answer Inspire's question),

I logged out and opened the site again. I see a fading blue rectangle, then two ligher blue hued strips at the top of the site.

On the lowest of these bands, all the way to the right are three click boxes, [ ] FAQ [ ] REGISTER [ ] Login

From there a guest can follow the easy steps Regina laid out.

Lynx
"Vision is not enough. It must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps; we must step up the stairs." Vaclav Havel
Lynx
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Previous

Return to Success Stories