New Users post here first

Time sensitive announcements and any discussion that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Re: New Users post here first

Postby inspiresuccess » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:53 pm

Hi Jody. Welcome! I suggest you start your own thread in the Wishes and Obstacles Forum. State your goal (which you have stated here very clearly) then state what obstacles you'd like us to help you with. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress with your dream! Inspire Success
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby SquarePeg » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:42 pm

Welcome Jody!
SquarePeg
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Zenxara » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:32 pm

Hello! I am Zenxara on the internet, I'm a professional Admin and I have been reading Barbara Sher book by a nice lil accident. (found the book at Value village, three months afterward I pick it up out of Scanner Boredom.) . I've been working on my flowchart and changing my lifestyle to accommodate to my Scanner brain.
Zenxara
New User
New User

Postby inspiresuccess » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:03 pm

Welcome, Zenxara. Glad you discovered B. Sher.
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Elaine Glimme » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:23 am

hi, Zenxara.
Elaine Glimme - author - "Temporary Address" and "The Molly Chronicles"
Elaine Glimme
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Aspen uk » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:19 pm

Hi,
I am new. I saw Barbara on you tube where she spoke about 'Isolation'. I thought about how social media helps to stop people being so isolated and then my heart sank because I just don't want to be part of Facebook and EVERYTHING connects only via Facebook.
I thought I would see if Barbara had a website with more info about her 'way' and YAY - i find that there is a 'forum' and a way to connect to people without having to be part of Facebook. So that is one dream sorted before i have even started LOL.

I am a vibrational medicine / energy medicine practitioner.

I am in the UK - so hello everyone,

xxx

p.s - i am editing this as i have now spent some time looking around the forum and it seems there are very few recent posts - maybe everyone moved over to facebook after all - still nice to read the posts that are here.
Aspen uk
New User
New User

Postby inspiresuccess » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:11 pm

Aspen uk wrote:
p.s - i am editing this as i have now spent some time looking around the forum and it seems there are very few recent posts - maybe everyone moved over to facebook after all - still nice to read the posts that are here.

Hi and welcome. The Boards are pretty quiet these days. By posting in different links you're interested in, it will bring them to the top. Hope you stick around and explore more. We'd like to include you.
inspiresuccess
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby Elaine Glimme » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:27 pm

Hi, Aspen UK

I'm curious. What is vibrational medicine/ energy medicine?

And welcome. You're right, many of the posts are old, and someone who hasn't posted in the last year probably won't post now. Although people have come back.

And yes, the Boards are pretty quite these days, but there are a few of us diehards who love the Boards and stick around.
Elaine Glimme - author - "Temporary Address" and "The Molly Chronicles"
Elaine Glimme
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussion