We have a great little tiny museum here in Ortahisar now.

If you want to help with Barbara's dream of teaching e-commerce to village weavers in central Turkey, check in here.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

Postby NT » Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:09 am

Angel I think the vacation/weaving combination is great...actually this is a variation on my Big Dream which I posted a long time ago (to have a hotel on the seashores with several workshops teaching various crafts to vacationers...) I wish you all the success and keep us posted on how it goes!
NT
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby angel » Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:46 pm

Thank you Jezicka for help e-commerce I want to see your website too. I hope we can do catalog about our kilim before Christmas and also everyone can see our weblog now ıt is fix but soon will be okey and I will put all our kilim on weblog.which kilim we have. We take old women life on video and My sister take it and I take picture and traslator they explain Turkce and I say English for you.If you help to us how edit We're happy because we want to put old women life on the weblog little bit. Love Hatice
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby angel » Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:56 pm

Hi Maube Of course you can come here for visit and You can live here because who came here and then want to live .I think you don't think overseas You have to venture overseas and When you come here you will say this is nothing My holiday is very interesting and diffrent you can see this. Take u care Hatice
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby angel » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:04 pm

Hi NT Thank you for your good sentence ,sound is very good We will post to you everday how ıt goes our work! Love Angel
angel
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Return to Kilim Women