online success team

Find each other here and set up your own informal Success Teams. Registered leaders will visit and can be asked questions.

Moderators: Tituba, BarbaraSher

online success team

Postby sybilizedliving » Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:31 pm

Hi- Has anyone had any success with an online success team?
sybilizedliving
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Online success team

Postby Kara » Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:38 pm

Hi Kris, I've not had any success with online yet. It appears to run out of steam fairly quickly. I have been looking for an online buddy for quite a while, maybe you'd like to try that. I noticed that you're online now. It seemed like good Karma. Karen
Kara
New Poster
New Poster

online success teams

Postby Serendipity » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:05 pm

I would like to be part of an on line success team if you are still looking for people.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams". Eleanor Roosevelt
Serendipity
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Vickih » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:17 am

A yahoo group has been set up...How do I send invites to you guys?!
www.yourspiritualself.com
Vickih
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Tricia56 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:25 pm

I would like to join but can't use Yahoo. I would like to join a hotmail group though.
Tricia56
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Postby nontrad » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:56 am

I'd be interested in joining an online/ virtual team or success buddy(ies). I will be moving to a VERY small town in a little while and I know I will need support from others from out of the area to keep moving in the right direction!
Elizabeth
nontrad
New Poster
New Poster

Postby happykat » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:13 am

nontrad wrote:I'd be interested in joining an online/ virtual team or success buddy(ies). I will be moving to a VERY small town in a little while and I know I will need support from others from out of the area to keep moving in the right direction!
I would like to be part of any kind of an online success team. I have joined the only three yahoo groups that I could find that related to Barbara Sher, but none of them are active at the moment.
happykat
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby gabriellavlad » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:33 pm

So am I! I am too lazy to go anywhere.
gabriellavlad
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby gabriellavlad » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:20 pm

does no one else want to do this?
gabriellavlad
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby gabriellavlad » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:21 pm

Can I start one?
gabriellavlad
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Re: online success team

Postby EmeraldPen » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:08 am

Group, I am highly interested in joining a success team. I enjoy helping people achieve their ambitious goals, but I accept others to return the help, consideration, and support in return. Barbara Sher's Success teams seem to foster this type of environment! Before I join, I would like to know your goals. I've listed my goals and skills below. If you would enjoy having me, please e-mail me or post on this board. Goals - Create resource network - Create literary/academic education material, or create a bank of such resources - Present success workshops to youth and teens - Launch education nonprofit Skills I can bring to the group - Web design - Writing ability - Enthusiasm
- Mari Personal Website http://writerexpedition.tripod.com/ Self-Discovery, Dream chasing, and success Self-Discovery
EmeraldPen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Postby EmeraldPen » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:03 pm

Hello Terry!! I'd love to become success buddies. Please see the email I recently sent and let me know if you're interested.
- Mari Personal Website http://writerexpedition.tripod.com/ Self-Discovery, Dream chasing, and success Self-Discovery
EmeraldPen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Informal Success Teams